Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hannah

Hannah, the Cleopatra. She had a great time this last Halloween playing the role of the Pharaoh. She really isn't interested in any Mark Anthony's yet (thank heaven).

Hannah is always trying to help dad. We had a really neat experience with one of our neighbors. He grows these ginormous pumpkins around Halloween. He gave us one that weighed over 100 pounds. On the way to our house it got dropped and it split open. Rather than chucking the beautiful thing, we decided he would make a great Frankenstein's monster. Hannah was great helping me work through all the details of putting Frankie back together.

Hanna is always in the middle of things with the family as well. She is so helpful. I love to watch her with the little kids, motivating them to do things. It's lots of fun.

Hannah is also developing a love for fine food like her mother. These two are eating Chocolate éclairs from one of the best bakeries I have ever eaten from. Lily (Tricia) absolutely loves these éclairs and has to drive about 60 miles one way to get them. They only cost $3.25 a piece. Yippie. I am not a fan of éclairs until I ate on of these. They truly are delectable.

As you can see, Frankie turned out to be a pretty cool creation. You can see the light shining through the cracks in his head. We stitched him up with jewt cord. It was a blast!

7 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Hannah as Cleopatra...a woman after my own heart. That Frankenstein pumpkin looks awesome...you guys did such a great job.

The Pierce Family said...

By the way, who is Lily?

The Clark Family said...

Hannah did look great as Cleopatra! It is so fun to see each of the kids and find out what they are like. I haven't seen them for so long, it really is great, this blogging thing!

Hannah said...

I really miss all of you and hope to see you soon!

masonmd said...

Lily is the fairest flower of them all, aka Tricia!

Gardner Family said...

Hey Hannah!How are you? I'm fine.I realy miss you. How is school? I would like to have you over, and so would Annie.


Your Friend,
Maddison

Queen Bee said...

Oh, you sure can't tell any of these kids are Schaeffers!!!

I'm enjoying peeking in on the Mason family. I can't get over how big everyone is getting.

Love,
Debi Onken