Monday, November 2, 2009

Pioneer Day

Okay, so I am so not a blogger as I was telling my dad last night. I have just never been interested in it. My sisters are great at it and I do enjoy checking in once in a while to see what is going on in their lives. That's when I realize how disconnected I am from my family. It's not some great news flash, I know that I am. It's pathetic when I get the big updates on the family through the yearly Christmas letter and find out all the news about my siblings that I didn't know. If it weren't for my parents I wouldn't know anything. So, maybe I should try a little harder, huh?! Anyway, I am not promising anything, but maybe if I blog once in a while it will help me to actually feel more a part of the Schaeffer family. So, here are a few pictures of our family. They are from Pioneer Day. I would post some from Halloween but I can't seem to find the cable to download the pictures . . .

Michaela

Hannah
Brandon Brandon & Kate Kate
Sara & Lexie
Mark & the kids

4 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Tricia, it is so great to see pics of your family! I need to be better about being connected with you guys too, life just gets so crazy and that is from me, just having a few kids! But keep up the good work, I love knowing what is going on with you guys!

The Pierce Family said...

Okay, so how happy was I to pop on my blog today and see that you had updated! It's great to see some pictures of your kids...can't wait to see more!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Hey Tricia, I love the pictures of your kids, my nieces and nephew. I really miss you! And I'm glad that you posted this entry. Every once in a while is better than never! So keep up the blogging, even if it is a few times a year or whatever! I love you and miss you very much. Give everyone big hugs from their uncle Bryan.

Unknown said...

It was such a pleasant surprise to pop by and find you had updated your blog ... I was so used to seeing the CHristmas entry I almost flew by without stopping. I know your doing this for your family but your long lost friends like it too! Love the pics ...my, how your family has grown!